Tuesday, April 8, 2014

This Year's Feeding Schedule


My new lawn is looking a bit spotty in parts. Although it's still pumping up a lot of grass (with a lot of mowing), I think maybe the two weed 'n feed treatments might have given it a bit of indigestion.



I think it might be hungry but for food not laced with poison.



It's off to my friendly garden center to pick up some nitrogen-rich fertilizer.


The nurseryman there says I've got great timing. A rare rain shower is forecast tonight and putting fertilizer on your grass just ahead of the storm is the peak time to do it.



I load about three pounds into my feeder and shoot it out across the lawn.  Let's see if the grass likes it.

My lawn feeding schedule will be once a month for this season.



The other plants will be getting this liquid fertilizer.



Just dilute into a water pan and sprinkle on everything. This will happen every two weeks.

Hope the plants are happy with the food.



Darryl
Copyright 2014 - Darryl Musick
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment