Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweeping It All Under the Rug...Cleanup Day


Yes, I live in L.A...land of never-ending sun, palm trees, and bubble-headed actors.  Once in awhile, the reality doesn't match the hype.  A winter storm dropped temps into the 20's, left a dusting of snow on the hills behind our house, and finally forced the plumerias, grapes, and bougainvilleas to shed the rest of their leaves


 


It makes quite a mess on our little backyard patio but I'd rather be sweeping than raking.



I'll clean this up and then think about some other garden chores I need to do.

Darryl
Copyright 2013 - Darryl Musick
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realise the temperatures dropped that low there in LA Darryl - you learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhh! They can but it's our little secret...

    ReplyDelete