Tuesday, October 29, 2013

More Fall Follies...


Still getting some rose bloom here just before Halloween. That's Peace, up above. We don't know the name of the yellow one below.



I'm still ripping and tearing up my lawn, getting ready for the big reseeding next month. That's a huge chore and is a lot of work. I'm just about done with the aeration, next will be the ultra-short mow and the overseeding.



My fall zucchini is coming along fine. Actually, three plants have popped up but I think this will be the one to give me fruit.



You can see some buds coming up from the middle. Hope to see flowers and gourds here soon.


More cymibiums are setting flower spikes.



Finally, it looks like our begonia is getting ready to bloom.




Darryl
Copyright 2013 - Darryl Musick
All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. The roses just keep going and going. Today, a walkabout to see what the frost bit.

    ReplyDelete