Thursday, November 26, 2009

Road Food - Seattle


Buckley's in Seattle

It's Thanksgiving and we're feasting.  For us, this is not a day to travel...too crowded and too hectic.  We're staying in and my mom is making her famous lemon garlic chicken with a homemade carrot cake.  Tomorrow, I'll be doing the narration for our next video and we'll be heading down south to see what trouble we can find. 
Since it's a feast day, my dad and I were talking about our favorite places to eat in different cities.  One of the highlights of any trip is finding unique and good places to eat.
Today, I want to talk about my favorite place to eat in Seattle.  That would be Buckley’s pub in the Queen Anne neighborhood, at 232 1st Avenue, on the corner of Thomas Street just a couple of blocks from the Space Needle.
They have a killer macaroni and cheese that has bacon mixed in with it. Anything with bacon in it makes it taste good. Go for happy hour and you can get a good deal on one of the many microbrews they have on tap. Buckley’s is also near a very good Homewood Suites that has excellent accessible transportation connections to the heart of Seatlle.

-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment