Sunday, September 27, 2020

The Cocktail Hour - Beer Taste Off

For today's Cocktail Hour, I went over to Trader Joe's and raided their single serving beer shelf (yes, they have one) and today we're putting them to the test in the first World on Wheels Taste Off.

The beers we're tasting are two Mission Street varieties...the Blonde Ale and the Pale Ale...both brewed in Paso Robles, California; Great Scot, an organic pale ale from Scotland (it's even labeled Vegan...though I suppose all beer would be); and Sapporro Reserve Ale from Japan.

Here's the taste off video:



And...just like "American Idol,", here's the results video:



Results:
1 - Great Scot (Tim's Favorite)
2 - Mission St. Pale Ale
3 - Mission St. Blonde Ale (Letty's Favorite)
4 - Sapporro Reserve Ale (Darryl's Favorite)

-Darryl

1 comment:

  1. I am not the world's biggest beer fan, but since you've sampled the ones from Trader Joe's, I will give it a shot. I'm a big fan of two buck Chuck's for cooking, so I can't wait to give the beer test a shot.

    ReplyDelete